Admissions Preview – Dates coming soon.
Fairhill School provides a safe and nurturing learning environment for students with learning differences. Since 1971, Fairhill’s primary purpose is to provide a superior education for students of average and above intelligence who have been diagnosed with a learning difference such as Dyslexia, Dysgraphia, Dyscalculia, Auditory Processing Disorder, or Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.
We offer the following:
- Multi-sensory approach to teaching
- Small student/teacher ratio
- Professional staff that is knowledgeable of learning differences
- Emphasis on continuing education and professional development for all staff
- Individualized placement in reading and mathematics
- Use of organizers, assistive technology and other learning aids
- Structured curriculum that maintains course/grade level requirements yet is flexible enough to adapt to individual student needs
- Library/media center, science and technology labs
- Opportunity to participate successfully in sports, art, drama, and music programs
- Access to a Registered Nurse and Clinical Psychologist
- Diagnostic Assessment Center
- Warm, supportive atmosphere where bright children with learning differences have the opportunity to thrive
Read what parents and graduates have to say about their experience at Fairhill here
There is strength in numbers when you are a part of community who understands your journey!
Parents of 12th Grader and 10th Grader