Dr. Caroline W. Ford, Ph. D., Director of the Diagnostic Assessment Center.
Dr. Ford has been a member of the staff since August 2004. She is a clinical psychologist received her undergraduate degree in psychology from Austin College, Sherman, TX and her doctorate from UT Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX. Previous Internships included Juvenile Detention, Parkland Hospital, and Southern Methodist University. In addition to providing Psychological Services at Fairhill, Dr. Ford does presentations for parents, faculty and students on various topics.
- Psychological evaluation and diagnosis
- Psychoeducational evaluation and diagnosis of learning disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) diagnostic screening
- School readiness evaluations, including SAT and ACT
- Consultation regarding identification and treatment of learning differences
- Scientific, media, and community presentations on various psychological topics