The staff is comprised of Dr. Caroline W. Ford, Ph. D., a licensed psychologist and Director of Psychological Services and Ms. Leigh Miller, M.S., diagnostician and Director of the Diagnostic Assessment Center.
- Psychological evaluation and diagnosis
- Psychoeducational evaluation and diagnosis of learning disorders
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) diagnostic screening
- School readiness evaluations, including SAT and ACT
- Consultation regarding identification and treatment of learning differences
- Scientific, media, and community presentations on various psychological topics