The following after school programs are offered to our lower school students (grades 1 and 7) to provide additional mental and physical challenges, develop self confidence, and allow additional socializing opportunities for the children outside of their regular class time.
CTC Martial Arts:
This exciting and educational martial arts program will improve your child’s self confidence, sell esteem, self discipline, perseverance, coordination, flexibility, balance.
Chess Program with Frank Mordante:
NOW IS THE TIME TO GIVE YOUR CHILD A TRULY LIFE ENHANCING EXPERIENCE TO:
- Develop abstract thought
- Learn to think with one’s mind and not with ones’s hands
- React rationally to challenging situations
- Enhance problem solving ability
- Build self confidence
- Learn sportsmanship
- Qualify for ongoing chess scholarships
- Build cognitive short & long term memory functions
- Have fun!
ATI AFTER SCHOOL ENRICHMENT PROGRAM SESSIONS ON:
- Robotics Engineering
- Forging Knowledge2/Minecraft
- Computer Science